Sunday, January 4, 2009

Joe Jonas Divorces and Marries Jackie *GASP* w/ jackie's commentary :D

Jackie forced me. Against my will!!!!!!!! YAY! (ok i don't get it. How can you say YAY!! after that???)
Joe: Pauline, stop frikkin nagging me to snag cheese puffs for you! I'm so frikkin sick and tired!Pauline: I WANT CHEESE PUFFS! BRING ME CHEESE PUFFS! TELL CUTHBERT TO COME! (Cuthbert???)
Joe: Sorry, Pauline, dahling, but Cuthbert died 8 years ago.
Natalie: *from somewhere far away* HEY THAT'S MY LINE! (....nice...)
Pauline: I DON'T CARE I WANT MY CHEESE PUFFS NOW! (and matthew said i needed anger management :P)
Joe: NO!
Pauline: *takes Joe's guitar and smashes it* CHEESE PUFFS!!!!!!!! (ouch! i would NEVER do that)
Joe:This is the last straw! I'm leaving you! (haha take that pauline!!)
Pauline: Fine, I'll marry your older brother who doesn't have fan clubs or I'll pester NAtalie for Tom Daley, so HAH! (actually, kev does... a lot... http://kevinjonasonline.com/wp/)
Joe: Garggh! And to think I've shared filet mignon stolen from Lizzi's wedding with you! Hmph!Pauline: Good BYE! *Snags some gluten free fruit loops and knocks a couple of ming dynasty vases along her way out* (ouch..)
Joe: NOOOOOOOO! NOW I'M SINGLE! I FEEL SO ALOONE!
Joe: *Turns on his MacBook and goes to eharmony.com. Searches through the pages and PAGES of women that have loveless, tragic lives. Finally, he stops. He sees Jackie, who also has a tragic, loveless life. Just kidding. He clicks. He reads her profile. He decides he is going to call her because she realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly likes him and it says so on her profile and you can't argue with a profile. Maybe. So he calls her. * (For the record i don't really believe in eharmony.com)
Jackie: NO I DO NOT WANT ONION BAGELS! (ew... onion bagels???)
Joe: Uhhhhhh............This is Jackie, right?
Jackie: Do my ears defy me? Am I in heaven? IT'S JOE JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams so loudly that Joe's ear falls off* (haha... no i would not do that)
Joe: Uh yeah. It's me. Joe.
Jackie: Oh yes it is.....Joe............May I call you Joeykins? ( i wouldn't do that either)
Joe:Uh.NO. And if you don't mind, I need to ask you something. I AM COLD AND ALONE AND I DON'T WANT A WIFE THAT LOVES CHEESE PUFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ew...)
Jackie: I hate cheese puffs! (uh-huh)
Joe: And now you're my wife! (score!!)
Jackie: YEAH! *dances the cabbage patch and freaks out Jessica* (cabbage patch??? is that a dance??? ew... but cabbage is yummy :D)
Joe: Ok our weddings tomorrow!
Jackie: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY! (yep)

At the wedding

Natalie: Oh hey Joe. Hey isn't Pauline your wife? (no! duh! maybe that's why he's getting married to me )
Joe: She's too obsessed with cheese puffs.
Natalie: Hopefully she won't come crawling back to Tom! (and if she does????)
Tom: Oh hey Joe!
Joe: Hellow. I dumped Pauline!
Tom: Cool! Great job! When we used to be friends, she really did have a thing for junky cheese products. (ew)
Natalie: Love Muffins, forget about Pauline!
Lizzi: Oh. Hey Joe. *glares* (awkward!!!)
Joe: Lizzi! My ex fiance that hates me! I'm so glad you can make it! (me too!!! but why did you take panda boy with you???)
Tyler: *hands Joe an explosive wedding gift* (he'd probably give it to me instead... ew)
Lizzi: Natalie, why are you always at weddings, even if they are random people? (good question)
Natalie: Weddings are fun! You get fancy little lace wrapped up chocolates!
Lizzi: Oh yeah! I should stay!
Natalie: This is just like me and Tom's wedding......*sigh*
Tom: For the last time, Pookie cakes, our wedding was in a swimming pool and our priest was a Borabora dolphin! (and i wasn't invited!!! hmph)
Natalie: OH YEAH!
Amanda: Hi Jackie! Congrats! Isn't my Adam adorable, he's my pimplylittlelovenugget!
Adam: She's my butterflycaterpillarprincessofLuuuuv (WHAT!!?? first tyler now him???)
Jackie: Sorry I barfed a little in my mouth.
Joe: .........
Lizzi: Yes they always do that.
Adam and Amanda: Oh I luvyouuuu!!!!!!!!!! MWaaahhhhmwahhmmwahh!!!!!!!!!! (um... ew)
Everyone: *lines up to trash cans and nearby bathrooms* (what???)
Jackie: Ok why the hell did I invite Adam? (yeah, why???)
Natalie: Well you invited Amanda, and Adam is her Golden Retriever.
Lizzi: Yeah we've had experiences at our weddings.
Joe: Let us get married, Jaqueline, Dahling. (yeah let us :D)
Natalie: Shuttup cuz Dahling is my line! You will drown in toxic waste!
Joe: Uh...ehkay.
*Wedding starts and its just like a normal wedding so I dont wanna write about it*

After the wedding

Natalie: YES! Now I get fancy chocolate! Come along, Tom, mybeautifulcheeriodiverhusband!
Tom: Ok my lovebucket!
Lizzi (and Jackie): *makes choking noises*

Joe and Jackie live together forever and have kids called Jokie and JAckoe. (no... if it's a girl it'll be taylor, and if it's a boy.......um.... it'll be joe jr. :D haha)
Pauline dies miserably and settles for a hobo. ( i disagree pauline will crawl back to tom and there'll be a nother story about that!!! haha)

THE END!

2 comments:

  1. yeaaah..urm. read my blog!! you'll understand things..better!! TEEHEE!!! XP

    ReplyDelete